First Humanity Orodism Philosophy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani is the founder of the philosophy of Orodism ... The philosophy of Orodism = Love the Universe + Love the Humanity + Love the Freedom

Top posters

Angelinaa (839)
 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Bar_left 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Bar 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Bar_right 
admin (492)
 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Bar_left 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Bar 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Bar_right 
Jack (425)
Leonard (355)
Taylor (347)
Sofia (316)
Emma B (285)
Penny (279)
BILL (274)
Patricia (240)

20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply)

Angelinaa
    Angelinaa

تعداد پستها : 839
    محبوبیت : 1861
    تاریخ عضویت : 2009-07-16
    امتیاز : 3571
    روز تولد : 1982-06-24
    جنسیت : Female
    سن : 41

20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Empty 20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply)

Post by Angelinaa Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:02 am

Poor people who do not have a hero.

The heroes of lowly people like them are fleeting.

One can become a hero again and again in different ways.

Who is the firefighter? He is the refuge of the helpless.

Fighting death and rescuing people is the art of firefighters.

The firefighters are the true soldiers of the people, they are sacrificing for us every day.

From Orod's point of view, firefighters are truly enduring people.

Alas, sometimes the negligence and stupidity of ignorant people takes the life of the most honorable and brave firefighters.

"Orod" has always sought to sow the seeds of love and friendship for the better coexistence of human beings with the universe and each other.

Instead of digging into the past like a Badger, I like to dive into a glorious future like a hawk.

Orod's words are his thoughts and concerns for the future people.

Orod's parents taught him that the family's reputation is very important. in time he learned, no reputation will last except with Treating people well and wise treatment of others.

Orod was born in the city of Mashhad in January, in the middle of a snowy night. His father, Mohammad Taghi Shorka, the son of Baba, he was from the city of Shirvan in Khorasan, a good, noble and very kind man who always had a heart for the warm hearth of the family. Orod's mother, Fatemeh Jahed Tabasi, was from the Qashqai tribe of Shiraz, a kind, educated, and compassionate woman who always strived and suffered for the growth of her beloved children. The name of Orod's only child is Ghazaleh. Orod's ideas are based on three pillars: "Love of the Universe", "Love of the Humanity" and "Love of the Freedom".He now lives in the beautiful city of Karaj and loves the people of this city very much.

I'm glad I never became a government employee.

When I see the marigold, I become a little boy on the threshold of the garden of life.

The pains, challenges and rebellions of human beings forced Orod to research, explore and think for many years of his life ... in order to reach a correct understanding of the fabric of the universe and life. Then he wrote them for the future ... In this way, he did not sell his pure ideal at any cost ... Today, after years of suffering and hearing many sarcasm, he is pleased. Because he knows that the "philosophy of Orodism" has risen from the heart of his sentences, and as long as it is current in the thoughts, Orod will never die, and this is his only share of his life.

Orod laid the foundation of the philosophy of Orodism from love to the universe, humanity, and freedom.

The philosophy of Orodism always derives its identity from the words of Orod in the Red Book.

20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) ETYupNr

20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) Phm00uf

Since the future will be curious about Ard, and some may decide to discredit him with lies and slander, I must say that Ard has never approached any government or political official. He heard insults from all sides, but he remained silent. He earned his living through personal work and effort, so everything else you hear is a lie.

In the philosophy of Orodism, Orod sought to offer a wise and conciliatory relic to future generations.

I have mentioned the island of kindness many times and said that we should move to it ... I very much hope that this island will be formed one day.

To the enemies of the philosophy of Orodism in the next hundreds and thousands of years, I say in advance: I am glad that I am not alive to see your face and read your insults. Your like-minded fathers hurt me so much that death was many times sweeter to me than honey ...

Truly, love is immortal.

What is the philosophy of love?
    The Playing and dancing of the "thirst for growth" Heads of branches of the universe within us.

Love is unique, there is a great resurrection and storm inside the lover.

Love is the magnetic pull within us that draws us subconsciously to the most lovable thing.

Love, like a storm, cleanses the dusty land of existence, and the motivation for growth and productivity increases.

Love is valued only through self-sacrifice.

Love brings forgiveness, giving of everything and most importantly, time, which is the most precious possession.

Love brings praise and reverence.

Loving softens our mental structure and prevents us from breaking against the hurricanes.

If we take love from life, we are alone and wanderer.

They asked Orod : How do we know we are in love? I tell them: for a wish, we spend a little time and for love, we give our days and nights without hesitation. The mind of a lover is constantly revolving around love. a lover is attached, attached on something that he is always fascinated by.

Do not ask for love and friendship from someone who does not love himself.

Think about it, what is it that constantly motivates us to live and ultimately want to achieve it and organize it or get organized with it? The constant desire of our thought is the love, and this is the only way to recognize it.

Many call their delusion love, while love is the way a flower grows to fruit. Our constant effort to be beautiful and pure.

The accumulation of emotion creates fiery loves.

What is the most valuable thing we have? I say: time ...
    They ask again: and where is it and what happened to it? I say: We have thrown it at the feet of our beloved and we will throw it.

20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) TsHlvJc

20 Life Quotes from The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani That Will Move You (Deeply) K7f3LZw

You are with yourself as long as you are not in love. a lover , is strange to himself.

in love !
    There is honor and freedom
    There is life and purity
    The name of love is not worthy of any dishonorable deed.

Man in true love does not seek profit, he forgives for flight, liberation and liberty.

Love should not force a person to be isolated, this fascination should be able to throw man towards true ideals.

Love and fascination awaken and flow the love and kindness hidden within us.

Never think of love for your companion as lasting. And from the day you fell in love, create this force in yourself that if you are left alone, you will not break. And if you fail, do not despair, because another soulmate is on the way.

Humanity and helping everyone is the attachment and love of the great.

We are all responsible for our habitat.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:40 am